In nature, there are many important things in health that keep our body healthy. Figs are also a fruit like this. Figs contain a large amount of humidity, starch, proteins, fats, carbohydrate, calcium, phosphorus, iron, fiber content, ‘A’ and ‘C’ vitamins. Although figs are cold, it is a bit hard to digest. Fresh figs are more nutritious and beneficial to the body than dry figs.
What are the figs?
Figs are fruits that grow on the Ficus tree, a member of the Mulberry family or Moraceae. They belong to the genus Ficus, and their scientific name is Ficus carica.
Benefits of eating figs
- Fig is a big advantage to clear the stomach. Eat Figs contain plenty of fibrous substances. That makes the stomach clear.
- Figs increase the immunity system. That is why he was protected from diseases.
- If you wake up, eat tea instead of eating tea or other foods.
- It is best to reduce the heat in the body and the seeds collected for blood purifier.
- If you feel weakness then eat figs.
- Prevent Stomach & Skin Cancer.
- Control on Diabetes.
- Lower Cholesterol Levels.
One of the world’s oldest trees, the fig tree can be traced back to the earliest historical documents and features prominently in the Bible. Figs are native to the Middle East and the Mediterranean and were held in such high regard by the Greeks that laws were once created to prevent their export.